Just a quickie post as we pop into the hostel en route to the Guinness Factory. More tomorrow!
1. It is a rookie mistake to grab for your Guinness before the bartender has topped it off. I was judged.
2. Apparently in order to imitate an American accent one only needs to start each phrase with “Oh my gawd, like…”
3. Guinness is NOT a beer…it is a “stout.” *Get it right.*
4. Wood is different from women because wood will sit there and hold your beer. *long story*
5. All Irish students learn Gaelic in school, but only 2% use it in general population. You don’t use it….you lose it!
6. The more Irishmen drink…the more I feel like I’m in the movie Snatch.
7. Irishmen are suspicious of anyone that would leave “sunny California” for “fekkin’ Ireland in March!”